Rocky Mountain ENT Associates and Rocky Mountain Audiology Associates provide top quality care for you and your family in the Greater Denver, CO. area. We specialize in otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat care) as well as audiology and hearing health services for adults and children.
Our Audiology office provides comprehensive hearing services from hearing tests to cleaning and maintenance of hearing aids. Our audiologists specialize in performing hearing tests and fitting hearing instruments for pediatric to geriatric patients. The audiologist takes into consideration the needs of each individual patient and will help you choose the hearing instrument technology that best fits your needs, lifestyle, budget, and insurance.
In addition, our audiology office is a full-service hearing clinic. You don’t need to visit a separate store to be fitted for your hearing instrument or hearing aid. We provide maintenance and follow-up care for you and your hearing instrument. That means, when you receive a hearing instrument from our clinic, we provide batteries, cleaning and routine maintenance, a repair warranty, and a loss and damage warranty. We offer follow-up appointments every six months so you can have your hearing and your hearing aid checked and we can make adjustments if you experience subtle changes.
Below are some of the conditions we often treat:
- Ear – From chronic ear infections, perforated eardrum, swimmer’s ear, and surgical procedures such as the insertion of ear tubes to more specialized care for hearing disorders and cochlear implants.
- Nose and sinus – Sinusitis (infection of sinuses), sinus headaches, nose bleeds, post-nasal drip, deviated septum, nasal fractures, and much, much more. Yes, we’ve taken some strange things out of a child’s nose in our procedure rooms.
- Throat and mouth – From tonsillitis (infection of the tonsils), swollen adenoids, swelling in the throat, mouth sores, and cancer to cleft lip, cleft palate, and tongue tie for newborns only hours old at the hospital or later in the clinic
- Head and neck – Tumors, cancers, Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ), dizziness, motion sickness, vertigo
- Thyroid – thyroid disorders, thyroid cancer, and surgery
- Voice – Laryngeal (voice box) cancer, chronic laryngitis, and hoarseness
- Sleep apnea - Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), often linked to chronic snoring
- Snoring – We can help you and your family get a better night’s sleep.
- Hearing evaluations – Often part of an ENT exam, but for those who need hearing treatment, our audiologists are our in-house experts.
- Evaluation for ear tubes – Both children and adults have need for ear tubes. For an adult who may temporarily need tubes, our physicians can treat that in the procedure room instead of at a surgery center.
- Ear wax removal – Sometimes trying to clean your ears with a cotton swab actually pushes ear wax further in the ear canal and causes problems.
- Balance evaluations
- Complete hearing test and evaluation
- Consultations and fittings for hearing aids
- Maintenance of hearing instruments
- Balance and dizziness evaluations
- Custom hearing protection fittings
- Consultation and fittings for swim ear molds